TACK WRAP Veterinary Compression Bandages are made from a synthetic non-woven, lightweight fabric designed to offer maximum and consistent compression. The bandage offers superior protection for horses and smaller animals. It is ideal for training, on the racetrack also in the vet’s office.
TACK WRAP was developed using our 25+ years in the human health business and with the input of thoroughbred racing trainers. We worked closely with Kelly Breen, trainer of Ruler on Ice, the winner of the 2011 Belmont Stakes. Many thoroughbred trainers have told us that they don’t rundown through Tack Wrap, making it an extra layer of protection at no additional cost.
- Non-woven fabric offers maximum and consistent compression.
- Lightweight material ensures maximum speed on races days and improved flexibility in the show pen.
- TACK WRAP is tougher to rundown through than other similar products. This offers you another layer of protection at no additional cost.
- TACK WRAP is a proven winner on race day.
- TACK WRAP is excellent on wet tracks. The high-tech adhesive will not slip.
- The E-Z End facilitates a quick wrap by making it easier to find the beginning of the bandage and start the first wrap. No more fumbling with the bandage just start your wrap.
- Hand Tear fabric eliminates the need for potentially dangerous scissors.
- Outperforms other products on the market.